Generic GTA Clone- Mice City
I made Grand Theft Auto in a week lol. The best part- it's almost good.
The browser version should take about 30 seconds to boot up and another 15 to load.
to get the mouse to go away, press tab once (to open up the phone menu) and then again (to close it).
Watch a semi-tutorial on how I made it and how YOU can too here!
also, you can use shift to sprint and use tab to bring up your phone, which is used to unlock weapons and complete missions. Plus, you can use the numbers 1-6 to use any guns you have unlocked.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
you add some basic cops to attack in waves and maybe speed up the movement a little, plz keep the animations as they are, and you'd have a great little jank shooter. Like the colours and NPCs. They come from the sky and fall into the earth
Interesting game. It is really a prototype of the GTA (SanAndreas/Vice city). Now I don't want to be mean or anything, but I noticed many problems with this game:
1) It is not a game with a First Person Player (for it to be, you should not be able to see the character, but only what the character sees, writes in the request of this GameJam).
2) The animation for running is funny, but let's be serious, it looks a bit strange.
3) Some NPCs fell from the sky while spawning. The way they walk and run is a bit strange.
4) Sometimes the phone does not appear when you press the button (maybe I pressed it too quickly and that's why).
5) The UI from the main menu is ok, but it can be worked on a bit more.
6) The mouse cursor moves freely on the screen and this limits the view of the character (it can easily move 360 degrees, but if you always look to the right more than 180 degrees, your screen may remain blocked).
I looked on your YouTube channel and saw that the lapteop is a bit stupid and honestly now that I saw the performance of your lapteop, I realized that you did something very cool compared to what equipment you have. Good job !
Definitely not a virus, you can just play the browser version if you want complete safety.
there should be pictures of the game
It is a good game but the progress is not saved
Thanks, I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the saving functionality and I didn't have enough time to fix it sorry
What do you mean? I included some pictures in the main page, where else do you think I should put some?
better than gta definitive edition lol